Sunday, November 20, 2016

My own 40 days..

After months of what I've always called prayer, it has increased in the past few weeks.  I've felt led to increase my prayer life.

So here the structure and journey that I've committed to:

40 days and nights of prayer:

- 1 hour in the mornings and 1 hour at night
- I am only drinking water and eating certain foods
- I will journal after each prayer session in the following categories:
              -  Specific Prayers
              -  Visions (ideas that come to mind while praying)
              -  Revelations  (Things that I believe God is showing me)

- I hope to go back and see my specific prayers, visions, and revelations over the 40 days and get a good glimpse of what God is saying to me....

It is my hope to become spiritually connected on a level that I've never experienced.  I pray that He reveal a direction, mission, or ministry to me.  I'm trying to get myself to a place where I can receive and obey the call.

Day one was yesterday:  December 19th.

Today...I'm about to start my morning session.




No comments:

Post a Comment